Check out these super helpful Sketch Plugins! Improve your workflow and save time with these tested and expertly curated Sketch Plugins.
Ever wonder why design programs don’t have spellcheck built in? I know I do. Lucky for us, someone on the internet created this very useful Sketch Plugin that keeps your mockup copy error-free. Check it out here.
This is one of the most useful plugins/tools I use in my design workflow. It’s a handoff tool that does an excellent job of smoothing out all the typical wrinkles you’ll encounter handing your designs off to developers. It’s taken out %90 of the work on my end when it comes to creating style guides. It does # that make my life infinitely easier:
- Pulls the document colors, intuitively names them
- Pulls all the document text styles
- Creates decent code snippets for the styles
As long as a text style or color is defined in the source file, it’ll show up in Zeplin’s pre-generated style guide.
When you go into a screen within the mockup, it does a few more very useful things:
- Gives you a Git-Style view of updates made to each screen. You can go back in time and see how your design progressed, and it even allows you to add “Commit Messages” to each iteration.
- Point-And-Click exports. Never again will you need to send a zip file of all of your assets. As long as you’ve sliced out your assets, anyone who’s added to the project can click on them directly in the mockup, and download whatever file type they need.
- Spacing. Zeplin allows you to select any element within a mockup and view its dimensions, and spacing relative to other elements.
- Code Snippets. If you click on an element in Zeplin, you’ll get a pretty reliable code snippet of the styles of that element. This is especially useful for gradients, drop shadows and text styles.
There’s nothing more satisfying than having all of your symbols and artboards perfectly aligned and organized. It makes things a lot easier to find too. This plugin allows you to group symbols and artboards together by category. You can even Choose the size of your margins and how many levels deep you want it to organize your artboards.
This super awesome plugin allows you to create Material UI assets on the fly. It’s got a powerful library of assets that you can quickly and easily insert into your projects. This plugin is more of a design framework than a simple collection of UI elements.
Thanks For Reading!